What you can expect from our specialist dementia home care:
- Understanding of the nature of dementia and how it affects every individual differently
- Proactive attitude to life and the firm belief that it is possible to live well with dementia
- At Page Alliance s who will be there to support you and much or as little as you need, whether it’s daily visits or full-time live-in care
- Support with personal care, such as bathing and continence care
- Preparation of nutritious and well-balanced meals
- Assistance with household tasks
- Assistance in arranging appointments or outings
- Transport and accompaniment to appointments or outings, e.g. medical appointments or trips to a club etc.
- We ensure that medication is taken at necessary times
- Heartfelt companionship
- Newfound peace of mind knowing that you or your loved one is living safely and confidently in the comfort of their own home!
What to expect from Page Alliance Healthcare:
- A bespoke care plan that is completely tailored to individual needs
- Our carers can visit as many times a day as you wish, or live-in to provide care around the clock
- A dedicated care manager who will monitor your care and be your point of contact for any questions or concerns
- PAHC Carers who have received specialist training
- Backup support from a senior carer local to your area
- Access to 24 hour on-call support services
- Regular visits to review the care plan and ensure that you’re receiving the best quality of care.
- Regular correspondence with medical professionals and nurses
Benefits of our specialist dementia care:
- Remain living in the familiar surroundings of your own home
- Maintain your routines
- Our Carers have received specialist training
- There is Better value for money than a care home
- Proactive encouragement and support to continue living an enriched life
- Complete emotional support for yourself and your loved ones
- Peace of mind for you and your loved ones
- Reassurance – regular reviews to make sure you have the right support
- Your Carer will be by your side to ensure that you’re able to live the life you truly love.
We understand that there are many different types of dementia and each may progress at different rates for different individuals. Whether you’re looking for a companion to pop in and share a pot of tea with, daily care visits or full-time live-in specialist care, our services are flexible and they can be designed to be bespoke to you.
We are here to support you and your loved ones through life’s journeys.
Need More Information?
No matter your situation, we pride ourselves on offering an outstanding level of service to you within the comfort of your own home. Ultimately our clients come first – in essence we offer you a completely bespoke service. Which is coupled with hundreds of years of combined knowledge. As a result home care with us is unique; it’s flexible albeit professional and dare we say the best in Leeds and West Yorkshire.